neljapäev, september 11, 2003

This blog thing is starting to get addictive. I starting just a couple of lines to test how it works, and now I'm writing it fairly often. But I wonder how do these guys make enough money to pay for electricity, to buy new harddisks, and their own paychecks? I haven't seen yet any advertisement from anybody else but from themselves.

Anyway, I just got an e-mail from an old friend. He's been studying for several years for his bar examination so that he can practice law as a true attorney. I think this poor guy has been spending too much time inmersed in his books. You know what he writes me?

He said that lately he gets invited to his friends' weddings kind of often... blah blah blah. And then he continues saying that after getting married the problem of having a balanced diet would be solved(?) So, is that his idea of the purpose of getting married? To find a full time personal cook?

I think he needs to smoke something or get laid, maybe both.