kolmapäev, september 10, 2003

Here's one more reason to hate Britney.

She's pretty? Yes! But I hear a good part of it is not thanks to her mom, but thanks to the plastic surgeon's knife. She sings nice songs? Yes, some of them are cool. But I've got the impression this is not art, just the product of some pop idol factory. Plus, she's got such a poor taste when it comes to dressing. She usually looks cheap. Such a beautiful girl, what a pitty.

Another one is Christina Aguilera. She's not as good looking, but she also chooses to dress pretty awful outfits. I guess that's part of showing their own individuality... as opposed to Japanese pop singers!

Yes, happy lovely smile!

How I hate those assembly line Japanese pop singers. Way too sweet for my taste, but quite popular in Japan.

In my taste, and nobody is required to agree with me, Avril Lavigne, Michelle Branch, Pink, John Mayer, Allanis Morrisette, Daniel Bedingfield, Norah Jones... all those guys are way way cooler than the rest. What I admire most of them is that they write their own songs! Isn't that cool? Like John Mayer, he probably hasn't finished high school yet, but has already won a Grammy with songs written by himself! And Norah Jones, who also won a Grammy with her beautiful CD, and she didn't even need to dress like a slut!