esmaspäev, september 01, 2003

Interesting weekend. My friend came, we were chatting and stuff, and somehow the conversation turned into him wanting to have a massage. I really don't understand this because I don't think the massages that they offer here are that extraordinary. The thing is that he wanted to visit massage parlors to find one where he can choose the girl who gives the massage. As far as I know, massage parlors that let you do that are really brothels. So since I thought that search was pointless, I was starting to get impatient after the fourth visit 'just looking, searching for real massage, not sex'. Surprisingly, the fifth was indeed a place where you could have just that. It actually looked just like the other brothels, but the service inside, he tells me, was just massage. Good for him. But me, I just got tired of walking in this freaking muggy heat and only looking.

He already left, but he'll be back in a few weeks cause he just went to a nearby city to attend some business he has there.

Otherwise, not much happened. As usual, he was very deep in his thoughts, taking pictures, and stuff. Not a lot of grilling questions for me, fortunately.