laupäev, september 06, 2003

Buah, Saturday afternoon and nothing to do. I came to the office even though I don't really need to. I came just to be in an airconditioned place where I can access the net for free.

I thought later this afternoon I'd go to the park to continue reading "Brief Encounters", but it's very cloudy outside and it looks like it'll rain. I wish there was a sunny place, warm and dry (right now it's cloudy, warm and muggy) where I could go spread a towel on the grass or sand, and take a sunbath while reading in the nude. I feel more comfortable naked than with clothes on, and that's how I spend most of my time when I'm in my bedroom.

Maybe I'll go to a bookstore and try to find a book to learn the local language once and for all. Many people say it's wonderful to be here... but I think they haven't considered it how it is when you don't have a lot of money. Well, I could be worse, it can always be worse.

I ran out of stuff to smoke. It's no fun. A couple of days ago I saw in a store some vanilla scented tobacco. It was nice, but I bet that once you light it up, it doesn't smell of vanilla anymore. Like the cherry scented one I use. At least to me, it only smells like cherry when it's not burning. Once it's burning it smells just like any tobacco to me.

Fuck, my brother said he might ask a certain local young guy to join us in a new venture we might go into. I always support him with all of my time and money in any idea that might sound good to me... like last year when he flew this same guy from across the ocean. We had some other business in mind, and we wanted to have him participate. Man, I volunteered to pay for his airticket, for his hotel room, for a good part of his food, not to mention the non-monetary stuff that I did for him. As usual, I did all that without advertising that it was my money, my initiative nor anything, I just did it. Then I don't know why that guy gets the idea that all of that was coming from my brother's wallet or from my brother's heart, and turns to me to say "I think you don't care about me". I'm not kidding, he really said that. I'm not raising one finger to help that guy anymore.