esmaspäev, september 15, 2003

I wonder if I was infected with Malaria the last time I went to that horrendous place. Last Saturday I had this terrible headache combined with dizziness and general muscle pain, and sometimes mild chills too. It was so bad I didn't go out the whole day, the same on Sunday, except that on Sunday I did go out for dinner at MacDonald's. I checked WebMD, and I think the only symptoms I'm missing are nausea and fever.

Is any of these the cause of any of the other? Or is this just a coincidence? Since I was feeling pretty bad, I didn't eat almost anything over the weekend. Perhaps not eating made things worse.

Also, this morning I noticed I have some reddish/brownish dots on part of my chest, and even on my face if you look carefully. I only noticed them this morning, but they could've been there since Saturday.

According to WebMD, depending on which Malaria parasite you have, if left untreated, it may lead to permanent damage or even death, or you may recover by yourself in one week to one month.

Since I don't have a medical insurance valid in this country, I'll leave it to God's will.