reede, juuni 23, 2006

Cakes with legs

I'm staying at this fancy hotel paid for by the guys I'm working for, and last night I went to a nearby market where I bought a box of small cakes covered in chocolate.  The box says on the outside it contains six individually wrapped pieces of cake.

Las night I ate two, and closed the box to eat two more tonight.  But when I opened the box tonight, I find there're only THREE cakes left.  What the fuck?  I inmediately went to complain to the hotel reception, but they don't know what to do.

I'm not expecting them to buy me cakes or stuff like that.  But things should not disappear from my locked bedroom.  I'm pissed!

I wonder, perhaps in the local culture it's perfectly okay to help yourself to other people's cakes because they're doing the favor of cleaning up the room?  This is not right.  If they ask me, I can give them; but they shouldn't just take one when no one's looking.