pühapäev, juuni 11, 2006

I miss American food

Man, how I miss American food.  You may be wondering what is American food.  Actually what I have in mind is the food we used to eat with my brother at one of so many restaurants near the office.  A lot of meat, a lot of potatoes.  Good cheese.  Enormous seafood servings.  I also miss the Lasagna, both the ones served in restaurants and the ones you can buy frozen and then you just reheat in your own oven.  Also, here I haven't seen one of those cheap Chinese buffets.  Man I miss that a lot.

This is a really long weekend.  Outside is fucking muggy and I hate it, so I try to avoid going out at all.  Today and two days ago I simply skipped lunch.  It's good for saving money and cutting the calorie intake.  For supper I think I'll make some fried fish served with melting butter and lemon, with green peas and white rice as side dishes.