laupäev, juuni 17, 2006

Moronic phishers

Since two weeks ago I guess, there's somebody who's been sending me spam in the name of HSBC from the UK.  I think that guy must be really especially stupid.  Who in the world would fall for his moronic messages?  This is what he's been sending to me:  All of his messages claim to be from HSBC, and tell me that either my money transfer order has some problems or that I need to update my personal data with them.

What bank in this freaking world is going to bombard their customers like this?  And what's more strange:  In the To field of the e-mail, I can see not just my own e-mail address, but about 10 more.  Again, what bank in this freaking world is going to send e-mails like this?

That criminal should be castrated to ensure he doesn't produce more idiots like himself.