esmaspäev, september 22, 2003

That bitch ex-schoolmate who asked me to delete her from all of my address books to avoid a virus in my computer passing on to her (because I won't be aware anymore of the dangers out there that she was "kindly" letting me knwo with her chain mails), sent me yet two more chain mails. And she'd said that she'd delete my address from her address book. What a fucking liar.

One is a request to say a prayer for the health of the Pope (and to pass the e-mail to all persons in my address book). And the other one is yet another or her virus warnings that is veeery important and urgent to pass on to everyone I know.

This girl doesn't understand that I don't want chain mails in my inbox neither with nice subtle language nor with german style bluntness. No wonder she can't find a good job. I bet she doesn't understand the meaning of the job ads either.