esmaspäev, september 22, 2003

Last Saturday I went to the movie theater to watch a Japanese horror film called "Ju-on" (呪怨). Pretty scary. And like "The Ring", which was also Japanese, you don't know how did all that mess start in the first place. You don't know where are you safe. And you don't know how can it all be finished either. Very creepy.

The nice thing about this film is that I was able to recognize the park in which two of the characters have a brief chat. The park with the wooden bridge and rental boats in the background is truly a stone throw away from my friend's house in Tokyo!

From his apartment, you just cross the street, cross the parking lot, and right there is the wooden bridge!

And the next scene, that happens in a restaurant, is at the western restaurant at the opposite side of the pond from my friend's place! I've never been inside that restaurant, but was able to recognize the sign outside of it.