reede, detsember 30, 2005

My last night at this apartment

Today I packed everything and carried almost all of my belongings to my new apartment.  I've only left my laptop computer and the essensials to spend one last night here.  I hope tomorrow my old landlord doesn't give me problems with the return of my deposit money.  But from what I talked to him yesterday, it sure stinks like he's spent that money buying something for himself.  Mother fucker.

When I was coming again to this apartment for my last night, I got off the train, and it was already quite dark on most of the way to this building.  By the time I arrived to the lobby, I noticed a small bump under one of my sandals.  Strange.  I went upstairs, and before I reached the entrance to my apartment, I took off my sandal, and looked at the sole.

It had some dark brown matter stuck to it, and it stank.  I'm not sure it was dog shit (there're lots of stray dogs on my way), or what.  I'm not even sure it was shit.  Arrrggg!!!  I'm not taking this crap into my apartment even if this is my last night!  I came up with the idea of going to the shared balcony upstairs where they have many plants.  I grabbed the hose and opened the water to wet the soles of my sandals.  Then I scrapped against the mosaic like floor... and voila!  Clean soles!