teisipäev, november 22, 2005

Shitty lunch

What a hellish lunch I had yesterday.  I went out with some guys from the office to some small restaurant nearby.  I let them order for me.  Actually, I just had the same as whatever they had.

The thing that they brought to me was a dish of white rice with some fried vegetables, a few shrimps, and a lot of red, hot sauce, all topped with a fried egg.  Not my cup of tea, really.

Since the aftertaste was almost unbearable, after lunch I headed for the nearest convenience store cause I needed to disguise that disgusting taste with something sweet.  The first and only apparent thing I found was some Kitkat knock-off.  What am gonna do?  There's no choice.

Once back in the office, I start to eat it... but strange, it doesn't taste a lot like chocolate, and even odder, it leaves my mouth kind of greasy.  When I read the ingredients, no wonder!!!  It's 28% palm oil and only 1% cocoa!!!  What the fuck was that?