neljapäev, november 03, 2005

Time to move on!

Ughhh... tonight I came back home rather late.  When I turned on the lights, I thought I saw two small cockroaches!!!  Agggghhhh!!!!  I can't stand cockroaches!!!!  I was able to kill one of them with insectiside.

As soon as I finished flushing it down the toilet, I found yet another one (same small size), which fortunately I was also able to kill inmediately with some more insectiside.

Then when I came back from flushing this second one, I found yet another one (very tiny), which seemed to be kind of groggy.  So without spraying more and more poison, I was able to pick it up with a piece of paper and flush this one too.

I rarely see cockroaches in my apartment, and when I do, it's only one, and I always manage to kill it.  I've never let go even one.  But tonight I found for sure three, and possibly there was even one more.  I wonder what happened?  How come suddenly there're this many?  Are we close to the end of the world?  Fortunately, the end of my current apartment's contract is getting close, so I'll be leaving soon.