reede, september 14, 2007

Dubya speech on Iraq

Just finished listening to the whole speech.  I'm disgusted at how he talks about all the internal fighting and resistance to US occupation as "extremists" and "terrorists".  So, if you oppose the US, then you're by definition a terrorist, right?  Flat wrong.  And also, he talked a lot about Al-Qaeda too, about kicking them out of Iraq and never letting them come back, and I'm like, Dude, Al-Qaeda wasn't part of the picture in Iraq before your guys went in and disturbed the hornet's nest.  WTF are you talking about?

I wonder if there're still are people out there who in their hearts of hearts fall for this crap.  I have a wonderful deal on the Brooklyn Bridge just for them for being such nice guys.  Oh yeah, and if they purchase the Statue of Liberty as well, I'll give them and extra 10% discount.