pühapäev, oktoober 01, 2006

Potato chips

This afternoon I dropped by the convenience store.  I only went to pay some bills, but once there I noticed some new favors in the Frito Lay potato chips:  Seafood Mayonaise.  A long time ago my very favorite flavor was Tuna Mayonaise, but unfortunately that is not sold in this country.  I was really happy, and figuring it must taste similar, I bought one bag.

Big mistake.  I can't feel the mayonaise.  Actually, it's a bit sweet, rather than salty, which makes sense because believe it or not, the locals make their mayo sweet!  I don't like that.

Once home, I had to repair the damage by fixing myself a cheese sandwich.  I quirted a bit of that barbecue sauce I bought a couple of weeks ago, and it tasted very good.  It's a bit like a pizza, but unbaked and without the meat.

I think that Heinz barbecue sauce is a good replacement for Heinz ketchup.  Once I finish the bottle of ketchup I have in my fridge, I'm gonna switch completely to barbecue sauce.