esmaspäev, mai 31, 2004

This one fortunately available only in MTV Indonesia

Another tacky from MTV, but fortunately this is confined to Indonesia!

At least, that's what I believe. My apartment building has some free
satellite TV channels, among them MTV Indonesia -I don't know why.

There's in this channel a series of commercials for what I believe to
be SIM cards for mobile phones. All of these commercials begin with a
calm scene with people doing something quiet, like tourists posing for
a picture, or a couple about to kiss in the fields, or a school
classroom... then suddenly a Chinese guy joins the scene yelling
hysterically something. I don't know what he's saying cause it's in
Indonesian. But I find this series very annoying. He manages to grab
my attention, YES, but he also leaves me disgusted at the yelling.