laupäev, mai 29, 2004

Relax... don't do it!

I'm still completely mad at the phone line incident. But while typing
that blog entry, I saw in the TV they were playing Haddaway's "What is
love". What a nice song! I really love that song. It's very
stylish. Too bad that guy had only one good song.

It reminded me of "Frankie Goes to Hollywood" and their song "Relax".
That's another good one. It's funny cause about one year ago I was in
a girlfriend's house, and we were having a little, very little dance
party in her kitchen. Her music selection was fabulous, and at one
point started to play "Relax".

At that time I found it a bit embarassing the way she was dancing
cause her mother was around watching us dance. Her dance steps
included squatting, you know like a "woman on top" sex position. That
was enough to make be a bit shy with her mother.

Now imagine a couple of months later when I found out some more
interesting trivia about this group and song!

Frankie Goes To Hollywood is (or was, I don't know) a gay group... and
their hit song "Relax", which in part goes like "relax, don't do it
when you wanna come!", is about not coming too soon during sex! The
singer is asking to prolong the sex session! And my friend was
dancing in a squatting position!

Imagine dancing that with an older girl in front of her mother! Oh
gosh, I hope her mother didn't understand what the song was about!
Neither of them seemed bothered at all though.